Conditions and Application1
You may apply for participation if all of the following conditions are met:
- You are a graduate student (master, doctoral) in psychology or related fields (e.g., educational science, communication studies, psycholinguistics).
- You are not and have never been enrolled at a German university.
- You have sufficient English skills to follow and contribute to courses in English.
Fees and benefits:
- The regular participation fee is 380 Euros.
- There is an early registration fee: The first 10 (eligible) applicants will be offered a registration at 330 Euros.
- The fee includes accomodation with breakfast in a modern 3* hotel (double room), health insurance for the duration of your stay (for non-EU participants; EU participants are typically covered through European Health Insurance), free use of local buses and trains, all classes and materials for the READI Summer School as well as a social program. Should you prefer to stay in a single room, this would require a surcharge of 189 Euros for the whole stay.
- The expenses for your travel to Würzburg must be covered by yourself.
- Würzburg is conveniently located within Germany and can be easily reached via air, train, and car. For further information on how to reach Würzburg, click here.
- deadline for applications: extended to April 20th, 2018
- feedback on acceptance: April 20th, 2018
- payment of participation fee: until April 27th, 2018
- enrollment at University of Würzburg: until June 1st, 2018 (no presence required)
Attention: Please be prepared to pay the participation fee after receiving an acceptance letter. You should check your mailbox on April 20th, 2018 and then immediately advise your bank to transfer the money to the READI account (banking information will be given in the acceptance letter).
Applications will only be handled electronically. Please download the application form and submit the filled-in form together with electronic copies of all other required documents - merged into one pdf-file - to the READI office at email@example.com. Please make sure to enter a valid e-mail-address and check your mailbox (including spam folder) regularly. On request, we will be happy to provide you with an invitation letter for visa purposes.
- application form for students exchange programs; please fill in your personal data and sign electronically (or print out the form with your personal data, sign it, and scan it back in).
- scan of passport (required for university registration); if possible, front and back side on the same page
- passport photo (JPEG, not bigger than 2x2 cm, suitable for student ID); if possible, on the same page as your scan of passport
- scan of European Health Insurance (only required from applicants from EU-countries - click here for more information); if possible, front and back side on the same page
Attention: Please make sure to submit all required documents; incomplete applications cannot be processed.
For all questions, get in touch with the READI office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim at getting back to you with an answer to your questions within two workdays.
1This content was partially/fully taken from http://germanpolitics.uni-wuerzburg.de and from SCONE 2017 Summer School with the friendly approval of the organizers.